Having an aquarium in the house is one of the ways to make our home looks fresh, beautiful, and interesting. In addition, the aquarium can soothe our home and mind.
Aquarium can be a spot maintaining various species of fish and aquatic plants. The beauty of the aquarium not only can be seen from its contents but also from its condition. The cleanliness and clarity of aquarium are to be one of the key points that affect the appearance of the aquarium.
With clear water, glass free from various types of moss and algae will very soothe our eyes. For that we need to know how to take care of aquarium properly.
Many people having trouble caring for aquarium may be due to lack of knowledge about the aquarium. The aquarium care tips that you can do at home are:
- Avoid using detergent or soap to clean the aquarium. It’s better to use special aquarium cleaner.
- Lights that you use for aquarium need to be adjusted to the size of the aquarium.
- Always check the temperature and pH of water, and find out the various references.
- Expand knowledge about nitrogen in the water.
- Avoid using tap water to rinse the filter.
- Learn all about the plants and the fishes or creatures in it well.
One of the most important things is do not use detergent when washing aquarium. Soap or detergent can leave chemicals that may disrupt living things such as fish, plants, shrimp, and so on.
You need to be careful when rinsing the filter. Better to use water from the aquarium. Do not to use tap water.
The aquarium spot also need your attention. You need to avoid putting aquarium near the window. This can cause excessive heating water.
In addition to the tips above, you also need to know more about the aquatic animals and plants that you keep in it. Make sure that you take good care of animals and plants based on the type in it.
All of the above essential elements are essential for a healthy and beautiful aquarium.